BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Summons


Aduss...this morning, time nak gi ofis, ada plak roadblock kat tmn Restu. When the green light, and I dh jln, that en. polis sttoped my car. Since dia dah tergawang-gawang tangan, I bg signal kiri and stop kat side road tuh. That en. polis dtg kat sebelah and gave me salam.. Then he asked me what is my kesalahan. I said, I don't know. I thought masa tu i takde buat kesalahan pun, lampu merah tak langgar pun...road tax baru renew, driving licence also new. Importantly, I wear a seat belt...so what?!! Time I gave him my IC and driving licence, he said akak dh buat kesalahan sebab berada di lorong yg salah. Owh ye ker! I was a little bit shock actually. Tak tahu plak kalau stop kat that way (lorong ke kanan and u turn) but go straight is wrong...Actually I tak menghalang vehicle lain pun... After he explaint sikit2, that en polis tu said, maaf akak, saya terpaksa saman akak. So I said ok lah.. What to do kan, dah nak summons. Eventhough I ckp no pun dia mesti issue gak kan. Lagipun I'm late nk ke ofis.
May be sebab I'm fasting today, so I tak nervous langsung time ckp ngan that en polis. Before that kalau something happened like that, uhhh..my heartbeat is so fast. This morning, I am so cool..
It take 5 - 10 minutes - he wrote at a piece of paper (surat saman lah tu) and then he give it to me to sign in.
Lastly he thanks to me because accompany him. And appologized to.
So dapat lah satu summons di awal monday morning...hu..hu..hu..

0 comments: